Friday, January 27, 2006

The Passionate Spring of Youth!

This House believes that youths in Singapore live passionately.

Zian thinks that the above statement is contradictory, because "youths in Singapore" and "passionate" are two phrases which would never go together. Unless there's a negative term in there.

[snorts] Speaking of passionate... Well, this is because of my occasionally dirty mind BUT...

Persons aged 20 - 24 years by ethnic group, economic activity status & sex

I know the statement is innocent, but the sex part comes after economic activity status and I'll link it to sex activity and... [stops the dirty thought] Jeez... can't they use another word like gender instead?

Anyway, talking about sex, Singapore's fertility rate was 1.25 in 2004. That's so sad. I wonder how's their, uh, sex life... [sniggers] Don't wanna think about it... [sniggers some more]

I'm sorry, my mind's wandering a lot today. Went back to SAC [yes, you can now die of a heart attack] and visited a few teachers. And Steph and I freaked Miss Lim out a little, twas fun, man.

I'm in a high mood today. Because... I'M A PASSIONATE YOUTH IN SINGAPORE! ...

I'm in the inter-CG Debate thingie. 1 February 2006, Wednesday, 12.50pm.

Come support/laugh? Please? I need supporters... I'm freaked about it. Eh. Skip school or something lah, MJC wouldn't notice right, Jazy? Pleeeeaase??? You have no idea how nervous I am about this...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st feb ehh? love to dear, but i can't,so sorry.your JC picked the wrong day to hold that debating thing... i gotta be @ MJC to teach stupid house cheers for the stupid cross country to stupid people who aren't going to get it anyway.

and why am i doing this? caz i was stupid enough to volunteer for the stupid thing so that my stupid testimonial would look nicer.

Capriana said...

I can't either. Unless I skip the WHOLE day. There's really no point.

But you know we are supporting you wherever we are, right? ^__^

Anonymous said...

this house agrees with maddie's house on that point.... *sorry, in crappy mood*

and that senior's house probably agrees too, eh, Zian?

*gets clobbered to little bits by Zian*

Anonymous said...

HELLOOOO ZIAN!!

i heard you got asked out. ^_^ why dont you ever tell me these things!?!?! is it the senior? :D

Anonymous said...

it ain't the senior, steph!

nyeh.