Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I Was Born To Love You

Queen~ Heh, was listening to the song. And this entry's gonna be mostly about love so the title's quite apt, eh? :)

Well well well... Whaddya know? Three whole months have passed since the Declaration of His Everlasting Love [through sms... oh, my heart flutters!] from Mr. TKSS Trombone SL to Miss TKSS Flute SL-wannabe. To make it easy, let's just call Mr. TKSS Trombone SL... Mr. Bravo and Miss TKSS Flute SL-wannabe... Miss Flute.

Guess who those two lovebirds are.

Anyway today's the THIRD MONTH ANNIVERSARY of their Love. And I kinda promised me sis Miss Flute that I'd write about her little romance so here I am!

...okay, my dad just spoilt this. I've gotta go off. So this has gotta wait!! well, methinks love overcomes all obstacles [pukes]! yeah, really...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's quite sweet what...

congratulate your sister for me. ^___^