Thursday, February 02, 2006

Buh

I'm tired out. So tired... Nearly fell asleep during Chinese lessons today. And Physics. But then, we managed to keep the Physics teacher talking until there were only 15 minutes left for the lesson so it wasn't that bad... Tried to run outta school again but there was this weird school lady standing RIGHT OUTSIDE THE GATES IN THE BAKIN' SUN preying on unsuspecting escaping convicts. Like me, and my CG Chairman. He's one of a kind. Not in a good way [ie he's a pai kia!].

I AM TIRED. [whines]

Oh, we freakin' WON for debate. Don't know HOW we won it, since we were quite nervous and we didn't link the points back to the motion but we won. So now it's like we've 213 points, I don't know what's the max. Our score's quite low though and that's why I don't think we'll get into the next round. I mind getting in, cause then I'd have to get bloody well stressed again. And I mind NOT getting in cause then I'd be like, "damn, but I wanna win!"

See how contradictory I am? It's a wonder we won, man... =_= With a psychotic and crazy civics group some more...

I'll repeat this for my own sake. I'm tired...

And then there's an outing tomorrow for pool and a meet-up! Same thing, actually. I enjoy pool, cause I can get the balls into the holes...mostly. First time I played pool was with my OG. Damn fun! ^__^

Radhika's ragging me about HIM. Talisa knows about it too. And then there's the creators of Chemical ZKKMJ [Kaya, I had to add J in. It's a sneaky type of evil...] I shudder to think of anyone else.

Geez, this whole entry's so darn choppy. Repetition [literature skill!]: I am tired. Sorry for that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey squeaky!popped by to say thanks for everything last night=).i miss u!

Anonymous said...

does J by any chance have anything to do with me? OUT WITH IT.

i have a VERY VERY bad feeling it does.... -_-