Thursday, October 08, 2009

HELLOOOOO

Please help me!

For the communications module I'm taking this fall semester, one of my ongoing assignments is to update a blog weekly, applying what I've learnt in class to media resources. It makes up 20% of my final grade, so it's really important that I score as high as possible. Since I'm scoring only an average of 77% for my quizzes, I'm more desperate than ever.

Also, 20% of that 20% goes towards "discussion generated". I'm not sure if that means quantity or quality, and I guess both should matter. Anyway, just read & comment (on every post, if you have some free time!), okay? :0) You can talk about anything - personal opinion/thoughts on the topic, any feedback you might have... Anything. It doesn't have to be long either. 20 words are enough to make me really happy! Heh.

I really don't think that the lecturer will have time to go through all the comments in almost 200 students x 7 entries... Maybe quantity will triumph. Haha.

The blog can be found here.

This is a virtual flower in return for your help. :D

Blurry photo of the pretty birthday flower from Candy!

We're halfway through Week 6 already, woohoo! Only 3 more entries left before I abandon that blog. :D

No comments: