Saturday, September 26, 2009

Spam - May & June

Hahaha. This photo's all the way from March's KI gathering at Stephanie's place. :) I really miss our small class of 5!

_______________________________

In the month of May...

AFK dinner at Waraku

Bye bye, School of Nursing.
Hello, JBM.


Amantha is Too Ol'.
Birthday celebration at Miss U Cafe. :)


We are caring care-packers!

SAC meet-up. Dinner at NYNY & chilled at the Arts House.

CAZY's weekend escapade!
Orchard Hotel, Holland V, lots of food & lots of shopping.

_______________________________

June was the BEST!

My 20th with CAZY. :)
Clarke Quay, Majestic Bar (Flaming Lamborghini!) & Kaka.


AFK at the Japanese restaurant at Cathay.
Sushi & JellyHearts!

The Babes at our cousin's wedding. :)

Zing & I after some flea-marketing. :D

Yufan's birthday at Miss U Cafe!
This time, with proper food & kiddy sunnies.


Crazy birds roosting at TCC. :P

Weekend getaway up north - KL!
Amantha, Yufan & I survived. :D


Weekend getaway up north - Malacca!
Loads of food, walking, sightseeing & 100 Plus. Which is totally awesome.

_______________________________

Of course, there were many other times when I didn't bring along my camera. Haha. =/ See, I need to take photos & upload them in order for me to remember. Sighhhhh. I kinda miss those days when it's easier to coordinate schedules. Now it's so difficult, with school & all. I've cut down on shopping too. Wrath of the parents, plus there's waaaaay less time to kill. Oh well. There's online shopping. Hahaha.

Anyway, schooling has been good so far. :) I wrote my first essay after almost 2 years, which was quite... scary. 3 quizzes next week! Hopefully I'll remember what I studied over the weekend... Oh, and I've a new crush. HAHA. :D He's Korean. Do you know? (It's unexpected for me too. Like, a boyband boy!?)

The past week was awesome possum, mainly because Monday was a public holiday! :D Haha. Zokay dokay, back to studying comms. Mid-terms are coming soon too. Hurray.

5 comments:

julietttt said...

ROMEOOO! U-Know YunHo! (: (: i can't rmb the name of the one i like leii! but he's damn cutre too! <3 <3 anw, CYA IN SCH k! like on Wed! i know where you'd be! haha! walk past my class pls! (: then we can meet along that corridor agn! (:

Denise said...

Hannie! I see so many unglam photos :( haha. anyways, good luck for all your tests and papers!

Zee :) said...

@juliet YESSS. hahahaha. tell me who he is on friday okay! or wednesday if we bump into each other again. :D i have a quiz that day so i can't be late!

@Denise your drunk photo! and tak glam cheekzxzx. hahahaha it's damn funny. :D comms was a disaster, but thanks anyway! all the best for your mid-terms too. woooo.

Anonymous said...

XIAH JUNSU BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GUESS WHO ;D WOO~

Zee :) said...

@Anonymous you're definitely not junsu because his english is funnily weird.n ;D

OH MY GOD SUN!