We celebrated the 2nd anniversary of our GWH last Saturday, a bee-zee day for me... The juniors' SYF is tomorrow, I hope they excel! :)
What I will miss #3 - The garden at the back of SoN! I tried to make it glow but only managed to make it look blurry. Although a big lizard fell from the umbrella thing onto my colleague's back before, it's still a peaceful place to eat. It was where we had our curry picnic, and lunch if the meeting room wasn't available. Hahaha. The research labs are the block next to ours & it's refreshing to see new faces frequently. Routine gets boring! :)
Ugh, the new office does not look good at all. :( Ugly carpeting, and my new table will face a wall. Plus, it's got no privacy to speak of & now I can't randomly check Facebook or whatever if I've no work to do, or feeling plain sian. *glum* I know I'm not supposed to slack but sometimes it really helps to motivate. Haha... Furthermore, it's bloody inconvenient! The only redeeming factor is the wide variety of food available, but if I wanna nitpick, Outram is linked to Vivo, Dhoby Ghaut, Chinatown, Clarke Quay... :( Boooo.I love Amantha & Yufan despite me being the spastic kid! Hahaha. Macadamia dark chocolate is awesome too. Yum yum.

Present I bought for Joyce's 21st! I love the pretty bow. :D Had a great time at her barbecue, and most of the pictures I took were - of all things - balloons! Hahaha. Happy 21st!
Must. Stop. Oogling. *stares at collage*
I'm scratching at the surface nowAnd I'm trying hard to work it out
So much has gone misunderstood
This mystery only leads to doubt

No comments:
Post a Comment