I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high, and life worth living...
__________________________________
Quick update! Birthdays one after another, shopping, eating & entertaining wild fancies of Hong Kong/Europe. Not forgetting achieving a new state of "euphoria" after gobbling up half a small box of tiramisu. I swear the alcohol & sugar levels weren't that high! :D
Checked out Indulgence & fixed new guitar holders on the wall. Baby Taylor & the Spaniard are happily hanging side by side now. :D Indulgence? Ahhh. Lemon meringue. Yummy.
I'm really lazy too. I wanna pen down so many things, but I forget what I wanted to write halfway to the New Post link. When/if I finally remember what I wanted to do, my thoughts weren't as coherent as before. :|Jiahui/Flexi b. achieved Gold with Hons for her SYF Dance! Congrats. :)) Someone failed his driving test, someone else passed his driving test. The latter 'someone' has also enlisted, we shall miss him! It was Wen/Sunshine b.'s birthday on Sunday too. Heh.
Anyway, Tampines 1 is attracting loads of people. They have a Kim Gary in the basement, I like! Carl's Junior, Subway, Cold Storage, Sushi Tei, Frolick, Auntie Anne's... Mmmm. The shops aren't half-bad either. They've got a Springfield (M&W), the usual F3 shops... Can't recall anything else as the crowds were jostling everywhere.Diesel's Black Friday starts tomorrow! Personally I haven't bought anything from Diesel, but if anyone here is thinking of getting their products... *points to picture below*
I love love love Thursdays! :D They mean that the next day is Friday (quite obvious... haha) & my gmail inbox will be almost constantly updated. Yay!But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
And they turn your dream to shame

No comments:
Post a Comment