Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Countdown Time

Less than 2 months of residence left in what feels like a 2nd home. :(

What I will miss #1 - The awesome high ceiling.

Okay, so the environment is really a lot "warmer" than what is shown, the soft yet bright lights are really sleep-inducing. Haha. I messed around with the photo again.

I love high ceilings. They're so soothing, unlike low ones that project an oppressive atmosphere (like the new place we're moving to!). :| SoN's ceiling rises about 2 to 3 levels, with a row of windows which concentrate the setting sun's rays onto certain cubicles. Hahaha. If my eyes are tired while staring at the laptop, I'll lean back to gaze at the roof for awhile. Peaceful.

Although things get hectic sometimes, or when it's simply not a good day, the high ceiling makes me happier, helps me organize my thoughts. No matter how noisy it can get (cos I'm seated at the intersection of 5 or 6 depts), roof-gazing rocks. Quite retarded of me. Heh. :X

Thursday tomorrow, yayyyy.

No comments: