Part 1 of my new set of 6+1 speakers!
__________________________________For the picture of the day... Tadaaa.
Hahahahha. (link) I think it's quite funny!__________________________________
Last few weeks...
Dinner with the DBs. :)) Amantha told me the restaurant is called El Paradiso Something-Something. Haha, can't recall. After a long march along ECP, we finally reached the rooftop!
Amantha & the Mimosas
__________________________________The post-A Levels & O Levels & PSLE family gathering at Meragi!
Mahjongggg.
__________________________________Yufan & I managed to trick Suf into thinking that only the 3 of us were having dinner together. Boy, was she ever SO wrong. :)) Hahahaha. The dragged out shopping in Zara & other shops, numerous phone calls, secretive whispers...
Happy 19th, wifeeeeee ♥
__________________________________Just like last year, we brought the uninitiated Babe to CQ's Mind Cafe. :) Turned out that almost all the Babes were very, very late. After 4 hours of eating & playing games, we left for the Guild House at Suntec for dinner & karaoke. Hahaha. Karaoke. :X
Congrats for 251. :D
The barbecue at Ken's on Saturday was awesome. It didn't help with the flu & phlegm, but I don't care. Hahaha. The homemade mushroom soup was delicious. The steaks were absolutely great, even without seasoning! The marshmallows were toasted to crisp, creamy perfection too. Hee. And the pasta, kebabs, chicken wings, corns on the cob... :))))__________________________________
Last week was pathetic & exhausting. :(( Oh well. Things ended nicely. We met up first at Xin Wang Cafe, where Amantha ate
Jieyun is nineteen!

The guitar lessons, plus a new scandal ;)

Dracula? :-[
There's no other way to say this. Qing Tian was hilarious. HAHA. All the 'rehearsals', translations & very incorrect pronunciations...Jamming / Practicing for the performance

DBs!! :)
Winning 11 was great! :D I managed to get 4 of my AC Milan players sent off within 1 round, and dunno-how-many yellow cards. Chiheng & I used an English team & we kept on losing, not because we're noobs but because the referees were biased. =(( Well, at least our team's popularity level remained high!We ordered in Mac's at 4+am for an early breakfast. xD Started a funny & pointless game which stemmed from us questioning Farhan while the rest of the guys slept. Haha. We probably should NEVER play that again. Ever.
__________________________________
I'm so worried for them. It's during times like this that I'm glad for downloading Firefox, Safari & IE. =/ When I want to know something, I'll go to great lengths to find out. Really. And now that I know it... Argh. I don't know what to do. :(( I swear I will do anything I can to help, but I think it wouldn't matter much.
__________________________________
I guess the other situation is also inescapable. Hurhur.
Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there’s no one else to blame















No comments:
Post a Comment