Monday, November 17, 2008

Besame Mucho

Mondays after a packed weekend are especially dreadful. Ugh.

The weekend was great. :) Spent time with friends I love, and also, the Babes! Hahaha. I can’t believe we got high over mahjong & singing along to songs. Plus, good food was abundant on both Saturday & Sunday.

After a day of on-and-off research (read: Google-mania), I still can't find the name of the bistro/restaurant Amantha, Josh & I went to on Saturday... A possibility is Pasta Fresca, but info gleaned from the various websites don't tally. =/ Anyhow, the grilled calamari was surprisingly good, and the live music, ambience & above all, friends, were fantastic. (Though prices were on the steep side!!) Chilling out on the roof was nice, as usual. :)

Quantum of Solace was okay, I guess. Can’t say much, because it’s the first 007 movie I’ve ever watched in a cinema. Hurhur.
You know what Daddy used to say: God gave you a big sister instead of a brain.
- Meredith, to Flint (Heroes: Villians S3E08)
Hahahaha. I can't wait for Episode 9, after last week's cliffhanger. :D I've gotta catch up on Reaper too!

No comments: