One of my most thought about quotes drifted into my mind again recently... The lyrics of this song strike a chord then. Well, here we go now, one more time... Yes, like a carousel.
__________________________________
Alex was in her 'alcoholic phase', so a few of us met up at Clarke Quay for dinner & drinks one balmy Saturday night. IndoChine's seats are massive. D: The chairs were quite far apart too. Food wasn't that bad, though Mabel would disagree. xD
"Omg, so many taugays?! Yucks!"
__________________________________It was Mum's birthday last week. :) Even though we've had our differences, I still love her loads. Ning & I put together a collage of our baby pictures for a card. Heh. :)
Happy Birthday, Mummy! ♥
__________________________________Last Friday, it was Daddy's ORD parade! It's the end of 'a waste of time'... Hendon seemed really huge & impressive. Mummy wore a pretty dress. :P They all looked smart in the No. 1s, and very professional & serious. Until the end of the slow march, when they didn't care & started running, shouting, "ORD LO!!" Hahaha. I also had the chance to meet some of my "siblings" from the previous "mother". x)
From the CO's speech: "When some get tired, they crawl or walk. But commandos....."
(points to words below)
(points to words below)
Dinner at Changi V was more like a feast! Our table top was covered in plates of awesome hawker fare. Hahaha. A million thanks for the treats! P.S. We are not ba-yis. :D__________________________________
However much I love SON, it still feels quite sian going back to that area on a weekend... Haha. Anyway, lounging at Highlander the entire afternoon with friends more than made up for it! Slacking never felt this tiring! Lol. It's a pity our holiday talk ended up as plans. :(
Us. :)
__________________________________Met up for dinner with Amantha and Josh (& Koohii) at Blue Urban Oasis. Someone received a napkin rose. ;) Heehee. We walked up & down T2 a couple times before settling down at the viewing gallery, with cookies!!! Hahah.
*winks*
__________________________________Once again, this week has been horrible in terms of healthy living. :| my liver's pretty happy with me in general, not that sure about my stomach... Hahahaha. Dad bought crab beehoon from Ang Mo Kio for yesterday's dinner. It was scrumptious. I think it was yummier than the one at Siglap! *bliss*
Here's something interesting I read from BBC News. :) There is also a correlation between our environment & our feelings.
HSM3 was better than I thought it would be. Haha. Some parts were predictable, but the movie was good overall. When they started singing 'We're All In This Together', nostalgia set in. Graduation, and the dance we did for the Battambang kids (omg, almost 2 years ago!)... Sigh.
Heroes, Gossip Girl, Reaper, House. :) Ahhh, I love Tuesdays.
I promise myself that I will start jogging as soon as my TV drama addiction ends. I promise myself that I will pick up a real guitar this week & practice.
__________________________________
I suck at the friendship deal. Bleargh. Apathy? What a major understatement.
So when will this end
It goes on and on
Over & over & over again
Keep spinning around I know that it won't stop
Till I step down from this for good




.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment