Monday, October 20, 2008

Mopey Monday

I'm convinced that majority of Singaporeans are either stupid, or illiterate. I hope it's the latter, cos illiteracy can be cured by education, but stupidity??? Reminds me of a quote Fahmi once used to begin an essay. Haha. Okay. I should just shut up now. *zips*

Anyway, Google rocks. iGoogle with a funky Paul Frank theme. Gmail & its awesome functions. I just wish that people will actually make full use of its search engine sometimes, instead of complaining non-stop about not knowing something. Argh. I mean, there are certain things that one can't just browse for, but... Okay. I should just shut up now. *zips*

If some people are inviting trouble, directly or not, I think they kinda deserve it. I'm so asking for it too. Hence, they've no right to whine about it. This stemmed from reading friends' blogs after a long hiatus. Okay. I should just shut up now. *zips*

So, Daddy's back from Thailand. Thanks for the chocs. Ord lo! Byebye, PS3... ;(

Confession: The 3 real guitars have been neglected. My running shoes too. All because of TV, and a little plastic Gibson with colourful buttons. Eep.

Before I forget... I wanna congratulate Fish for her latest successful mirin experiment! :) It's good to know that hard work pays off. Hahaha. Oh, and if she's reading this, I also want to tell her that our usual spot at work is a mini Antarctica today. =/ I'm wearing more layers of clothes than I did while in Korea during winter! In case I haven't pushed my point enough, it's bloody cold. Haha.

Ning's O Levels also begin this week. Go go Power Zingerrrr. :D

No comments: