Monday, September 15, 2008

My, My, Baby Blue

I loooove jogging now. :D it's sort of like thinking time. But my mum says I can't jog cos I've got the flu. It's just a little bit!! Sigh. Maybe Thursday. Haha. Thank gawd I skipped over a giant lizard that slithered across the path. =/ squish?!

Oh, there was a rainbow earlier tonight while I was down at the park. :))))) and the moon was huge, & shining brighter than the lamps.

Guess what? It's not the end of Hort Park pictures! Or, as my dad said, Hog Park. And I'd believed him initially. Sobs.

Trumpets
Really random shot
The weekend was spent with family, from both sides. Heh. Food was, as usual, plentiful & delicious & pro-weight gain. :) I've missed them all.

JellyHearts. :D heehee. I love them. Too bad all the pictures I took were horrids. This was grabbed from the internet.

Jogging is a really, really calming.

For the first time in over a week, I didn't eat a single slice of mooncake today. Argh. Hahahaha. Mooncake addiction! :X

No comments: