Thursday, September 11, 2008

Love And Hate It...

More of Horrrrrrt Parrrrrk, just because I love it so. =)

Current handphone wallpaper, hahahaha.
:O

A nursery of plants.
I forgot what this is called. Gazebo??
My sister is featured too!!! Hellooooo Zinger the Monkay.
Hey, look it's my brain. Wols. =/
Parkinson's, sigh. :( focus is horrids.
Sunset from the alfresco area of a restaurant. Horrids lighting.
__________________________________

Highlights of the day:
  • On the way to lunch, saw a squirrel trying to hump its friend.
  • Nearly got knocked down by a car while stoning on my way home.
  • Went jogging again today! Yay. HeLP, revived! >:)
Yeahhhhh. It's the month to honour the ancient story about the moon, its resident lady, her lover & a pet rabbit. Time to gobble down mooncakes! Oh wait, I'm already doing that. Food cheers me up more than anything else. =)

Yummy yummy,
I've got mooncakes in my tummy.
HARHAR. :X

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No comments: