Guitar Hero/Wii Party.
Sick. Wii-ed until 4am, then it was time for Titanic cos Poppy hadn't watched it before... Hahaha. Rabbid rabbid rabbid.
Us
__________________________________Birthday dinner for Sept/Oct babies.
At Magical Chongqing Steamboat (?). With faithful chicken broth! Haha. =) we ate a lot, Flexi went crazy, we ate a lot, took a lot of pictures, we ate a lot, talked non-stop & we ate a lot.
Himbo & Just :D
__________________________________Active Day with the company.
Fun fun fun. The bridge was cool, and we walked around Hort Park too! 'Field trips' are awesome. :)
Henderson waves
__________________________________Daddy's belated birthday present.
Ben & Jerry's Merlionster! xD hahaha. Played pool at the usual place too, he won 5-3. The last loss was pathetic. =( oh well, at least I owned him thrice!
P-I-G :)
Hope you'll enjoy Thailand! HAHA.
Hope you'll enjoy Thailand! HAHA.
__________________________________Grandma's birthday dinner.
We celebrated at a seafood restaurant. :D bumped into Yufan & her family there. Happy birthday, Grandma!
He is sooo cute
__________________________________Tmr is a holiday. :D time for some card swiping. Booze buddy is back from Brunei. The weekend is one day closer. Work is piling up. Getting 2 different pays in a week. New books. Arrival of online buys. YAY.
Jealousy. Scientific method. ThinkTooMuch. NAY.
★ HAPPY CHEWRENSH DAY! ★
Set me free, leave me be
I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity
Here I am & I stand so tall
Just the way I'm supposed to be



















No comments:
Post a Comment