Pics from AHM!
Two of my best friends,
plus a call for McDonald's breakfast!
plus a call for McDonald's breakfast!
Five Stars Chicken Rice. Wheeeee. Katong has lots of mouth-watering food. There's a Brazilian churrascaria tucked away in a sleepy corner which looked yummy, but the price was a damper. I was a total extra during dinner. :D
Friday night was spent catching up with an old friend. :) rooftop, star gazing, nation gazing, whiskey, wine & everything nice. Including really delicious cheese & mushroom prata. Too bad Fahmi couldn't make it. :( need to find more booze buddies!
Ice-skated with the usual friends yesterday afternoon. Hahahaha. Had a great time, especially with Poppy! For once, no camwhoring going on at all. Oh, there was an adorable little boy in the rink. ;) Aston's at the Cathay again. My order of Double Up Chicken stunned some of my dinner companions. HAHA. "Can finish meh?!" Yes I can. =/ gotta start eating less!!! Eeep.
No Baybeats-ing this year cos of confinement, guard duty, etc. >:(
The weekend could've been 34895 times better if not for house rules, but I can't complain too much. :) it didn't end up that bad.
I'm crrrrrrrazy. HAHA. Poppy, you sorta know why I'm high. :))) love you!
Omg, September's here! New seasons of TV shows. Heehee. Hoping the 3rd season of Heroes will surpass the previous, fingers crossed!
And I've missed you. V
For some reason I can't explain
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world




No comments:
Post a Comment