Monday, August 25, 2008

I've Got My Heart Set On Anywhere But Here...

Yesterday was the first time I woke up before the sun rose on a weekend. :X

AHM was an eye-opener. Didn't know there were so many participants & trying to cross the 2 solid lanes of runners was crazy. I think I knocked into some of them. Saw the mahjong kakis Junrong & Adrian running, haha. Gabriel waved but I didn't see him. -__- ECP was half-flooded. The grass was swampy at some parts, but we managed to find a dry spot. Hurhur.

Considering that they had about 2 jamming sessions in total, last minute changes in the line-up & to top it off, a traffic accident on the day itself, the guys didn't do that horribly. :) Stephen & Sukhairi were cool additions. Long Way Down was the best, I think. Hysteria was slightly messed up. Spin, Blind, Face Down & Over You weren't bad. Suf & I were singing along behind them. While walking to Parkway, some of the army guys gave their compliments to the band. Hahaha, they've got fans now!

I my iTunes. :(

I want to turn my back on things. Everything. But I can't. I just can't. No matter how hard I try, it's an impossible task to ignore them. :( fuck it. Good girl good girl. :( I must be one. :(

To gee-eff: press on!!!! You can do it. You can.

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be
Oh, do you see what I see

No comments: