Thursday, August 14, 2008

Priceless

Do you know how much you mean to me? :)

Sometimes, as Amantha mentioned recently, it gets tough to maintain the facade. (I really want to snigger when I see 'facade', but only Zinger will get it.) It's #*&@ing tiring to continue being happy when inside, you're anything but that. Oh well. Expectations, expectations.

Past two days? Overall, they've been... :))))) unbelievably great. Hehe. Still, I'm telling myself to lock away all the negative memories. Fighting all the demons will take time, will take time. :))))) YAY. Happy thoughts!

I'm a satisfied cat. Meowwww. Hi everyone, this is my twin.

[whine]
I'm so annoyed with Fireworks Festival. I found a couple of tics selling at $36 each, waaaay more than the original price of $25. Screw those profiteers! >:( if you don't intend to go, please don't buy the tickets just to jack up the bloody prices. Yes, the tickets for all 3 shows are sold out. No more French Romance & Korean Fantasies. Argh.
[/whine]

Mood: spazzzzztic contented

No comments: