Words in bolded pink are my own Pig words, my adaptation of Radiohead's Creep.
__________________________________
When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special
When we were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
Cos it was food heaven
The sights make me cry
The scents float like angels
In a beautiful world
I wish I won't expand
Yeah, I can't resist them
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
So I'm a pig
I'm a fatso
What the hell am I eating here?
Carbos, I fear
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special
I don't care if it's sad
I wanna have my food
Food's freaking yummy
You should eat too
I want you to notice how food's all around
It's very special
Oh, so delicious
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell I'm doing here?
I don't belong here
And I'm a pig
I'm a fatso
Why the hell am I lazing here?
Exercise, oh dear
She's running out the door
She's running out
She runs runs runs
I'm running away from food
I'm running, yeah
I run run run
Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special
Whatever makes me happy
I think it is food
It's very special
Call me a glutton
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here
Cos I'm a pig
I'm a fatso
I really like food
In moderation
In moderation...
__________________________________Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special
When we were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
Cos it was food heaven
The sights make me cry
The scents float like angels
In a beautiful world
I wish I won't expand
Yeah, I can't resist them
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
So I'm a pig
I'm a fatso
What the hell am I eating here?
Carbos, I fear
I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special
I don't care if it's sad
I wanna have my food
Food's freaking yummy
You should eat too
I want you to notice how food's all around
It's very special
Oh, so delicious
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell I'm doing here?
I don't belong here
And I'm a pig
I'm a fatso
Why the hell am I lazing here?
Exercise, oh dear
She's running out the door
She's running out
She runs runs runs
I'm running away from food
I'm running, yeah
I run run run
Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special
Whatever makes me happy
I think it is food
It's very special
Call me a glutton
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here
Cos I'm a pig
I'm a fatso
I really like food
In moderation
In moderation...
Coco-Lily Vanilla Spencer. :))
Falling ill again! Bleh. Must be all those unhealthy food.
Yesterday, I just found out that the exercises I've been doing aren't HeLPful.
My atm card has been very well-used within the past few weeks. Heehee. I'm too lazy to upload pics. Concentrating on the light-hearted things in life helps to reduce the Thinking Time... :| phwoar.
TGIF.

No comments:
Post a Comment