Friday, May 02, 2008

What The Hell Am I Doing Here? I Don't Belong Here...

Since I heard the live trio play an acoustic Creep at dbl O, I've been listening to it again. I've absolutely no clue what brought on this latest bout of Mood, even though there's a chronic tendency for me to lapse into this Mood every once in a while. Scratch that. Make it frequently.

The latest episode of Gossip Girls was about the SATs too. Zomg.

There is a bunch of dinosaurs doing the twist.
In my stomach.
In my head.


Regrets have been plentiful since the beginning of 2008. But wheels of Time cannot be cranked to move in the other direction, so why am I thinking about events long past?

Anyway... (deep breath)

Labour Day was good. Watched Iron Man with the NSboys & Bijun ("8stars"!!) and the movie is highly recommended. Better than Spidey, I'd say. I think we'll never be that close anymore. The guys have their common army experiences & it just feels weird, somehow. Sigh, let's see how it goes from here... Spent some time with my family too. Can't wait for chalet next week.

Went back to the college today. Bought lilies for Ms Lee cos she saw the flowers I gave to the KI teachers & Ms de Souza last Saturday. Chatted with the teachers & I've missed their humour. One wouldn't really understand the value of something until it's gone. Popped by the guitar room too. The ensemble's playing has improved but I think my batch was way better than them while we were in J1.. Sigh. Played Tea For Two & Amigos with them. Heh.

Something(s) I did awhile ago, but never really posted up.

Nineteen in ONE month & ONE day! I sort of announced this to the juniors today. Lol.

Mood: Mood.

No comments: