:((I wasn't sad when Maddie took this photo, but this definitely reflects the Mood now. Sigh... I can't even hold on to a thought for a few seconds without it drifting away. It is a heavy, oppressive feeling (why did I get the sudden visual of Warings? Think KotC.) & the heart feels like it's being clamped, literally. I heard something like this a while ago:
The brain doesn't know what the hell it's talking about half the time, but your heart always knows.Let's move on to lighter matters. Gossip Girl. Next Tuesday should hurry up! GG 16 was one of the best episodes ever. Scandals, pretty clothes, emotional parts, 'wtheck?' scenes... Yeah. Just focus on these things. Much better.
I'd like to talk about Con Fuoco but then the total lack of enthusiasm will spoil it. :| and. I love the smell of EBHB. Yes I do. ^^ --> smilies should make things feel better!
Oh, look. Lilies. They just reached the florist when I arrived so the bulbs weren't open yet. I hope Miss Lee rmbed to put it in vase of water so that they'll bloom.
I will probably be spending money on a Canon digicam. HELP.Mood: Mood. =|

No comments:
Post a Comment