Saturday, March 08, 2008

Still Like That Ah?

[3.42am] I am (censored) mad. Hurhur. No appetite at all. There is the usual gastric which hurts like hell, of course, but... it's tough to make myself wanna eat. Gahhh. D:

G was a nice surprise, P didn't come as a surprise, M & K (hahaha mk!) were the disappointing ones. Not good & not that bad la. -__- I'm an effing dumbass, yeah.

Speaking of mk, are we really going to Geylang next week?!!

Friends come & go quite easily, don't they? It's very sad, I think. I don't know what to do with the increasing distance. Feeling terribly jaded & cynical. :(( and, I can't believe a problem that seemed small can decimate a friendship btwn two good friends whom I'm pretty sure read my blog. Aiyooo, just stop being stubborn & talk! I'll gladly volunteer to help cos this can't go on forever... As a mutual friend, I'm concerned, you know?

I shouldn't call him a jerk. Technically, he didn't do anything to me. @#%&*&$ I have small tiny grain-sized eyes. Plus fat cheeks. Fat and stupid. :((

I can't believe it's possible to worry about everything from the biggest things to the most insignificant things all at once. Monday was a sad day. Tuesday I cut myself accidentally & other stuff hurt too. Wednesday was a day when I tried to convince myself abt things & failed. Thursday was the day when so many things happened at once. Friday was D-Day. SO FUN!

Oh my gawd, the Gastric demands for some solid food & I'm sitting here trying to think of what I can eat & I feel the bile at the same time which puts me off eating. That was one sentence which exceeded the limit of 20 words. Haha. I'm seriously crazy.


I'll miss the Stick very much while she's away at camp. =// she'll prolly kill me for this, but I'm gonna post up this picture anyways. Hehe.

Please rmb that I love you loadsssss. :)) don't turn violent eh.

Mood: If the last time my emotions resembled a 'whirlpool', then it's a 'Category 5 tropical cyclone' today. Crap, I really want to puke.

No comments: