Monday, March 17, 2008

Champagne Supernova

[edit; 12.45am, 19march] Stupid stupid stupid malfunctioning iPod mini. >:(( so, classic or touch? Yes, the Touch is damn sexaaaay, but think of the cons!

p.s. Geylang was awesome. :D hohoho. [/edit]
__________________________________

I hate making decisions. A move that seems 100% right at this moment stands a chance of screwing up your life somewhere down the long & winding road. Sigh. Damn the snowball effect!

It's like a game of Risk. Hahaha, no link but I wanted a vague connection! Played it with the guys at Wenrong's house on Sunday. If I didn't make the timely alliances with Rub & Farhan, I think I would have gotten thrashed. D: at one point of the game, I had 6 soldiers left. SIX!!! I was the first to complete all 4 missions, though. *grins*

Quoted from Maddie: Elasticity comes in many forms...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ;D

Feeling infinitely dumb now. No, not because I'm envisioning the thousand+ uni applicants this year with 8 As & maybe, a Distinction or two for their H3s. I don't know what's going on anymore. I lack in both intellectual knowledge & general world knowledge.

The TIME subscription ended & I resisted the renewal cos I thought it would be useless after I end my contract next week. (I read the mag only while on the way to work. -__-) In the end, I told my mum to renew the sub cos even though its current affairs aren't that comprehensive, at least I've got something to read. =/

Yeh, I know I can't do anything but amuse myself with the newfound knowledge. Still, the thought that I would one day not know anything beyond my personal bubble scares me to bits.

One of the highlights of Lotte World in Korea; the Merry-Go-Round! xD it's massive & brightly lit up & ahhhhh. I love it. Hahaha. I got the chance to go near it when I lost my fair ticket & had to hunt for it alone. Stick & Flexi were in a monorail somewhere above me. Hahaha.

Yawns. ._.

How many special people change?
How many lives are living strange?
Where were you
While we were getting high?

No comments: