Sunday, March 30, 2008

Apologies

Awesome song of the moment from Grace Potter & the Nocturnals. :))

Work was tiring. Work has ended.
Work was quite fun afterall. I'm thankful for the experience.
I'll sort of miss 226 Outram Road, #03-01. The SGH campus too.
I got a new toy. :D

The view from the window behind my work table! =))

Geylang-ed.
AFK-ed.
ECP on Good Friday. As a result, got chao tar-ed. Evidence below.

Funorama-ed.
Risk again.

Late nights again.
For some strange, illogical reason, I still like You-Know-Who. :|
Uni application.
NUS essay = pointless rambling at 1am. SHIT.
Also, insomnia = too much thinking done.
Screwed up iPod Mini.
Ate a lot a lot a lot.
Bumping into old friends.
I'd like to live at the Icon.

I can't remember more than half the things that happened over the past two weeks. I guess this is one of the reasons why I blog. =// the laptop is braindead. Like, seriously dead. :(((((( yes, I glumly admit that I really heartheart my laptop. (omgggg that was gh3y!!)

Allucinare's gig at the Cathay Ben&Jerry's. LONG AGO. I was playing with Yufan's shawl cos Billy Bomber's was damn cold. Haha.

I'm not looking forward to _________. Hmm.

Mood: stoned on Maddie's delicious choc brownies. x)) I feel like sleeping.


He said it's crazy
How love stays with me
You know it hurts me
Cause I don't wanna fight this war
It's amazing to see me reading through this scene
Of love and fear and apologies

No comments: