Sunday, February 24, 2008

XGE 4EVER RANGERS! :D

Overdue pictures.

Valentine's Day 2008. :)) spent with Poppy, Bijun, Sweeching & Yufan, who left early, at the Coffee Club.

AFK outing. (I so won the 'Who has the fatter cheeks?' competition!)

And isn't this pretty? Haha. ;D ohyes, he wore the shirt too! I was bummed cos he didn't wear it, so I though he didn't like the shirt. But he wore it that day. Yeyyy.

__________________________________

O-nite was bloody awesome! Euphoria. That high, heady feeling. The nervous anticipation while waiting. Those giant kamikaze butterflies in your stomach. The fear of screwing up royally. Seeing the sea of faces awashed in flashing lights. The mad rush to set up, to tune up. The uncertainty in playing a song that had a few of our friends going "wtf!?" initially.

I think would have regretted it if I didn't perform with them. Haha. Luckily I withdrew my decision to backout. *grins* definitely one of the most memorable nights ever.

Flowers from me, for Edel the Yellow, Me the Pink & Suf the Red, cos the guys obviously wouldn't give us flowers. Haha. Such faith I have.

It's a real one!! Zomg.

Us. :))

A kuku photo of Suf. Haha.

The J1s who we were performing for. =/

One keyboard, 3 guitars, 2 basses, one drum set, 3 amps, 2 pedal boards, 2 mics & many lines of trippy cables.

Jeannnnn! Cheepork cheepork. =))

Sufriena! We were soooo nervous.

Farhan, Bijun, Jieyun & Jean, on the slopes of the side gate.

Me, Baby Taylor & Rubin being extras. I have a weird fringe. :|

A senior who's our most dedicated fan, two-fifths of the Cheekeens & us!

And I'm the proud vocals manager. Loll. They did really well that night. :))

The cat who decided that Rub's chair was more comfy than the concrete, and snubbed at the chicken murtabak I kindly offered it.

HEARTHEART! ♥

Although the sound system was messed up, we gave a kickass performance. Too bad the crowd in front was blasted by the amps & couldn't hear the vocals. :(( the crowd was quite rowdy. Haha. I felt like Matt Bellamy, with sweets & light-sticks thrown at us, even t-shirts!

4ever was rocking & the juniors were jumping to it.
Power Rangers, I think, had them stunned until the chorus, when almost everyone moshed to it. Omg, that rush of energy I got when I looked out at the crowd headbanging to 'go go power raaangers!' left me exhilarated.

The Cheekeens put up a great show too, bringing the house down with Face Down & Five Minutes to Midnight. Sadly, they couldn't play Emergency because of some uber control freak. -__-" blehhh. The energy during those 20 mins of band performances was truly tangible & really, really wonderful. :))

I'll miss the weekly jamming sessions we had. :((
__________________________________

Rahhhh. THIS WEEK THIS WEEK THIS WEEEEEEEK. Gosh, the rumors should be true this time round. :| help me!

No comments: