Just for Miss Jolie. :)) okay, almost just for her.
__________________________________
A Few Shopping Sites (there are still tons of sites out there!)
Some sites organisers like to spree at:
Aeropostale, Victoria's Secret, E.L.F., La Senza, Mandee, Threadless, GoJane, Target, Vintage Vantage, Torrid, Zipia, Ulta, Celeb Shades, 80s Tees, Hollister, Drugstore, Fredflare, JCPenny, Baumhouse, Tobias Mayer, My Lip Stuff, Hot Topic, MAD Minerals, Taiwan sprees, Korean sprees, Nordstrom, American Eagle, American Apparel, Body Candy, Supre, Transdesign, Loungefly, Abercrombie & Fitch, Forever 21, ASOS, David & Goliath, Alloy, dELiA's, Wetseal, Coach, Urban Outfitters, Old Navy, Pure Lux, Gap, Hot Topic, Benefit, Acma Mall...
Link #1
SgSpree (have to join as a member first). Generally, the spree organisers here are trust-worthy, especially with the new measures implemented. A wide range of sprees too.
Link #2
Something like SgSpree, but with a wider range, I think. Haha. The organisers should be okay la. Just be careful, though.
Link #3
Many, many clothes. Very heavy traffic here, so items get sold out really fast.
Link #4
Pretty, and more-expensive-than-normal-sprees stuff.
Link #5
Oh, goodness golly! Vintagey things sold. Cool site.
Link #6
Great Singapore Sale. As the title suggests, the sales here are mad. But then, the condition of the items might be compromised, and they can also be second-hand goods.
Link #7
More people selling clothes, but I think it's from a stash they stock up on. Annoying thing is that they keep on double posting, so it gets tedious to scroll through repeats.
__________________________________
Yeah, I think that's about all... Haha. I spent close to an hour typing this out k! :D
It's been a dark, tumultuous week. I haven't been a very nice friend. I'm sincerely sorry! =/ I guess the fears & worries were overwhelming & turned me into a stupid, pessimistic, emo & confused fool. Oh well. My midlife crisis is almost over. Haha. I'm glad I didn't post that draft in the end.
And honestly, his concern was totally unexpected &... well, it's a nice warm feeling. I'm glad I didn't ignore him like I was planning to. :)) HAHA, I can be an evil moron. Actually, I thought he was gonna ask about another thing, which he didn't. I'm taking the advice someone else gave me. "If someone cares about you, the least you could do is to give a reply & don't make him worry so much."
There was a near-fatal capsize, but the ship uprighted itself before it got sucked into the depths of the ocean. I'm happy that I'm happy. Hurhur. (I think someone might bastarding the 'hurhur' now. -__-)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment