Sunday, December 02, 2007

Cortez The Killer

WELCOME BACK, GEE-EFF!!!!
*hugs* :)) haha.

So, the family is off once again, to Malaysia this time. =\\ it's kinda quiet. Heh. My throat still hurts, my nose still sniffs & I am on my 2nd large pack of purple Strepsils now.

Guitar chalet was quite fun. Haha. :)) saw a few people I haven't seen in ages & stayed up almost the entire night. Suffered horrible gastric cos I was a Strepsils junkie that day & ate nine of those yummy things in 12+ hrs. There wasn't enough time for everything, though. :(( damn sad. And many people didn't go too!

PROM IS TMR & I AM GONNA HAVE A PANIC ATTACK. I wanna be born preeeetty. That's really superficial, but for this occasion, why not? Hurr. Sigh. Heck care la. I wonder how Voldy will look like tmr? Hahaha. I know he'll look fantastic no matter what he wears. ;)) I am so fricking biased.

Prom shopping is stressful. The 2nd time wasn't any better. Couldn't be bothered to find another dress, so I got the Club Marc one in the end. Hah. Guys' suits are damn expensive, poor things. They should just all wear dresses.

Guildhousing that day was kinda fun. :D we had bbq food on a rooftop terrace. Woohoo. I ate a lot. +5kg. Watched the WestHam-Chelsea match too, boring. The only goal was plain retarded, imo. =\\ pool was fun. Haha. Underaged kids. I miss my relatives. :)) and check out my eyebags! Oohlala. We were behind some screen in the toilet. Hurr.

That's it. At the next available opportunity, I'm gonna ask Voldy about his Crush. Yes, I am. *shuts up before I can say more things that will jeopardize my life* Voldy makes me crewsy! Hahaha! He does. ;)) yey.

OMG. Prom is tmr. :x and worse still, Sydney trip begins the day after & I have not packed. Awesome. I hate packing. Argh. So troublesome. I'm a lazybum.

No comments: