Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hotel California

Painful sore throat & cough. Perpetually sniffy nose. Headache. Bleh. I am addicted to purple Strepsils once again. Hahaha. Love them. So tasty! :D

Camp was still quite fun. Hahaha. Though I felt like I was gonna die from stomach cancer from drinking too much from the school water cooler, cos the dispensed water is toxic. -__- I drank about 5 bottles of it, then cannot tahan already. Haha.

Sufriena & I, during the late night interviews in June. We were bored. :P

Then, after the November camp. Hahaha. Blur dodo!! Pardon my messy hair.

BEOWULF SUCKED. A total waste of 2 hours. =__= nice animation, but that's about it. Everything else gets a Thumbs Down. I laughed at the inappropriate parts, had yummy cheesy pasta & nearly froze to death in the cinema. Haha. Guys are idiots. Women should rule. Muahaha. At least they didn't get seduced by a horny female demon.

I found this picture! Woohoo. :D look at the alcohol! And us too, of course. Hurhur.

I am so very confused. Voldy, please be clearer. I dunno whether it's me reading too much into things (as usual), or whether you really.. yeah. =\\ booooo. So frustrated with myself. Hurr.

I am so sleepy.

No comments: