Wednesday, November 07, 2007

You Get What You Give

I miss Cambodia. One year anniversary coming up soon! Gosh. ONE YEAR. =\\

It's so unfair that John has such smooth legs. Some girls aren't that lucky.
And Mingkiat's being a perv. ;D tsk tsk!

The most awesome, hottest, dustiest & bumpiest bus EVER. =)) I kid you not.

I see Laep!! Heh. I wonder how they're doing now...

Our room at Victoria Hotel, home to all the late night stuff. ;))
I rmb the Level Up game, though I can't rmb how to play it anymore.
I think we weren't allowed to speak to one another, or something similar. Haha.

I even miss the long, dusty road from the hotel to the school. =// raaah.

Our first meal in Cambodia at Cozyna Hotel. :))
__________________________________

My aunt's going to Cambodia for volunteer work from 22 Nov til 2 Dec! That's what got me thinking about OCIP. Hahaha. Lemongrass food. Malaria pills (yucks!).

Don't you think Kaka looks pudgy in that picture from 3 posts ago? o.O speaking of fats, I had hotcakes with sausage for breakfast that day! Wheeee. Yummy, sinful treat.

Soooo.. Just 3 more papers left until I'm finally DONE with A levels. x)) how exciting, aye? Saint Geog was on a holiday on Monday, but I hope I'll pull through all the same, despite this ominous feeling... Math 2 was encouraging, it showed me how Cambridge examiners might not be as sadistic as I thought they were.

Something that might cheer up some people. *grins at gee-eff* (link!)

Heroes episode 7 was an emotional one. ;(( but things are finally picking up pace!!

I'm trying my best not to emo at night anymore, since it's not really conducive for studying. But since when has being at home been conducive for studying? Hurhur. I'm seriously scared for all of my exams & trying not to show this fear to my parents. I don't feel confident for any of my papers so far. BLAHHH. Thinking about other stuff too, but those aren't impt right now. :((
__________________________________

On an off-tangent note: my Care Bear tee from Target has arrived! :D heh. Now to wait for stuff from E.L.F., Delia's, Aeropostale & Vivitar to reach me. Woohoo.

THIRTEEN! :D hee hee.

You've got the music in you (Don't let go)
You've got the music in you (One dance left)
This world is gonna pull through (Don't give up)
You've got a reason to live (Can't forget)
We only get what we give

No comments: