Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stars (Acoustic)

Yay for this song. When I look at the staaaaars...

It's just 10 more days, I can do it.
__________________________________

I had a nightmare last night. It was horrible. =// I dreamt that the papers we've done so far have been marked and we got back those results. All I remember from that mentally traumatising experience is that I was freaking out over the grades a lot. :((

Math Paper 1: 32%
Knowledge & Inquiry (overall): U Grade -> most depressing!
Physics Paper 3: 10%
Geog Paper 1: 27%
That's all I can remember. :((

It was quite a realistic dream, okay? I think I was hyperventilating in the dream & I woke up with heart palpitations. BLAHHH. I rmb thinking logically that even if I get full marks for Math 2, I won't even hit a high B. Great. Let's hope what I've not suddenly turned into a prophet... I swear I'll kill myself if I get such kanasai (in Mrs Boo's own words) results. Really.
__________________________________

Freud would have a field day analysing my brain. Roarrrr. :((

There's one word that applies to many things right now. I can say with absolute certainty, beyond any reasonable doubt, that the word is "never".

Dammit. I'm gonna find a non-horny Aussie hunk when I go to Sydney. Jean says that Aussie guys are in general horny, so I'll find a non-horny one. NHAH. Awesome. No bloody complications & whatnot. :(( how nice.

Gawd, I hate this hollow feeling you get sometimes... It's so blahhh.

Everyone, everyone
We feel so lonely
Everyone, yeah, everyone
We feel so empty

No comments: