I love RUBY so much, it's awesome. x) though it's not exactly good for me..
I guess we all (the KI students) really have no choice but to concentrate on our IS until 20 September, which is only a little more than 2 weeks away. After the small talk we had on Tuesday, I suppose it's for the best. Even though it goes against my beliefs (that prelims are a gauge for 'A' levels & thus we have to give it all for this) & wants (at least a C for each subject). =/
And please, Gravity/Parachute/?, no more. I'm totally sick & tired by your stream of tags. Yes, it's kind and I think you'll stop once my grades improve or something. Just to let you know, your kind comments fail to spur me to study. Basically, they fail to make me do anything remotely linked to studying cos they get on my NERVES. Okay? I understand your concerns but I WILL pull through this shittiest year of my life thus far, and I don't need these comments from you. Thank you very much. P.S. Don't give me a long rant on your rationale.
Those random tags (starting after the Proverbs) were from my friends. :) so, chillax. I'd say more abt calling them fools & insinuating stuff about their values/character, but I won't.
I'm hell tired but I'm not sleepy. -__- the family's coming back tmr & I can't wait to see/talk to them! :D my mum lied to me, she didn't call back at all. I MISS THEM LOTS!
[Heyyy Adlin my gorgeous friend! :) I'm losing my appetite all of a sudden, haha. 5 small meals a day diet, yea? I don't feel like writing an essay for SHC on what I ate this week so I'm NOT going to! Muahaha. ;D see you on 20 Nov! Heh, joking la. How can I fly there so quickly?! I LOVE YOU!]
Friday, September 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment