Monday, September 03, 2007

Angel

An original song by Overgate, a local band. :) nice song to chillax to.

Feeling crushed, dispirited, despondent, depressed & empty now. In other words, sad. First it was the stampede at Vivo on Friday. Next, we missed Heroes at the Esplanade by a few hours. And yesterday, we missed them again at the airport before they left & IT WAS SUCH A WASTED CHANCE, OMG. A time difference of 30mins, shit! I'm bloody saaad. :( first time chasing celebs, some more. I think Rubin & Farhan are equally depressed by this also.

It was like, a whirlwind of a promotional tour. Roarrrrr. I shouldn't have stoned & hesitated. I shoulda just gone straight up to Ali Larter & asked to take a pic with her and maybe an autograph, cos this was how close I was to her. -__-

I think the only good thing from yesterday was the cute Starbucks guy. :) hehehe! I broke my Starbucks/coffee fast by getting a vanilla latte, mmm. I miss it so much. Anyway, he's cute. Haha. One of the baristas, I think, and we started chatting when we realised we're the same age. :D oh well! I think cute guys work at the airport branch of Starbucks. Hurr.

On Saturday, there was this SAC/Teacher's Day treat at Swissotel's Equinox. Fantastic view & food. WHEEE. I had foie gras too, & I know what it is. =/ but it tasted AWESOME!

After lunch, I met up with the rest for some Heroes-chasin'. Let's not talk abt the failed mission, yes? I think it was pretty pathetic & we drowned our sorrows already, anw. x) AND I HAVE A NEW PERFUME! Be Delicious. ;D

I'm eating tons of dark chocolate & getting a bad sore throat because of it. =/ sigh. I nibble on chocs when I'm sad. I'll prolly get sadder cos I'll put on weight. -__- shit la. So many things to emo about now. Phark. WHY NOW.

I miss my family. :( kinda, anyway. Haha. Fifty six more days til 30 Oct! OMG. Suddenly, I miss 4/7 very, very much. :( I really do. I can't believe we had so much fun during class just before 'O' levels & yet we still scored well. Prelims next week. Focussss. THINK OF SPAIN, THINK OF BABY TAYLOR.

HAHA! The one time I read the weekday newspapers, I come across this article. :P

I wanna wear shades! I think they up the cool factor. :D yeah, random.

P.S. See, Jolie? There's no food pic in this entry. HAHAHA.

P.S.S. I miss Cambodia tons. :( I wonder how the little kids are doing now...

Angel, don’t leave me here
I can’t fly the way you do
Help me find my wings
So we can fly together

No comments: