Sunday, July 08, 2007

Tango Potpourri

OMG, our seniors' SYF piece is totally awesome. D: if they got Gold with this, and it was one of their best performances ever on SYF day, I have nooo idea how we got our GWH. Tango Potpourri = whoaaa. There's La Cumparsita & El Choclo in the medley! :D woohoo!

Friday's KI lesson freaked me out. =/ I'm damn easily scarable, I don't care if there's such a word. 2 solid hours of Tekong, ghost stories, magic, miracles, tv tricks. And Eastern Philosophy, which sounds interesting. I/S, crap. It's week 3 already. Just one more week left til the presentation. =/

Simpang with 4/7 was great. :) though there were only like, 10 of us. Oh well.

While on bus 9. Jasmine & I were bored.

Steph & Adlin acting spastic. Haha.

Hahaha! The picture from the airport. xD I love Krispy Kreme donuts.

Ehh, let's start planning for December hols! :D like, motivation.
TAIWAN - my cousins say that it's quite fun! But this is in the talks only.
SPAIN - 15 December. WHEE. My mum says that Spain is kinda boring, but I just wanna go to Europe la. I'm pathetic, haven't been to Europe before. :( gotta start saving up! SHOPPING. And I wanna get an authentic Spanish guitar. Kickass.
AUSTRALIA - Might going there to meet my gee-eff. HOHO. :D
BINTAN - Bintan Villa, please! Haha. Oh man, I waaant.

Was up til 2.30am just to watch Metallica perform at Wembley. x) then, was woken up at 5.30am to watch John Mayer at New York. Awesome! Metallica didn't play Master of Puppets or Fade to Black, but at least there was Enter Sandman. Not bad la. Watching the concerts make me wanna... watch more concerts. :D heh. They weren't all bad, though the original purpose is kinda lost in all the publicity & hype & what-not.

You know, I figure that I'm very screwed for university. :( been thinking abt the uni stuff for the past week, it's scary. Dunno what to do, dunno what to apply for, dunno where to go. I gotta PRESS ON! Mug hard, mug smart, don't go psychotic.

Anyway, it's Sunday again. =/ sigh. & Mayer's Comfortable makes me emo. I'm still too embarrassed to post anything about SHC, haha. [hides] I've got a tummy. :(

I've got a butt as gigantic as this cute lil kitty's. I don't have fats. I have BLUBBER.

Moment touch to y'all. I hope I get more star-gazing this week. :P

No comments: