Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Comfortable

****ANNOUNCEMENT****
4/7ners!!! Adlin's back in Singapore, so we'll be going to Bedok Simpang this Friday, 6 July at 6.30pm for dinner together. :) PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AROUND. Thanks yous.
__________________________________

I've replaced the monthly calender thingy with one for 'A' Levels. :( to, er, stress/motivate myself. Hahahaha. Yeah, that's how it's gonna work! I'm resigned to my fate for CTs already. Horrids results overall, sighs. KI Paper 2 tmr.

Saturday was damn fun! Bought a yummy looking chocolate brown bag with pink icing. I mean, pink stripes. Yeah. Haha. Denise & I have decided that if we go shopping, we'll have to drop by The Cathay for a massage. Lol! We talked much. :) great memories & catching up on each other's wonderful exam-filled lives. Pictures from the shopping trip! :D haha. I'm gonna post up the quite ahlian one. heEx.

TK Band! :D haha. On Saturday's National Stadium closing ceremony, where they performed at halftime. They look so smart ehh? Took this pic off photoshare, haha. My sister's the 3rd from left, first row! Sooo short cute. ;)

Anyways, the past few days have all been awesome. Sunday was my sisters' birthdays! :D lunch at Din Tai Fung, I love the xiao long baos there. We had a family dinner at the Coffee Club at the Central. Clarke Quay's quite pretty. The mushroom ragout lasagne was heavenly! Not much pasta, which I didn't mind, but filled with the yummy goodness of cheese & mushrooms. x)

We went to the K-Room at NUSS Guild House again. Drank a bit, ehehe. Lingered til past 11.30pm, I think my sis & I were quite stoned by then. Lol. The chocolate cake was delicious. I think the orange Gundam model I gave Stick is cool stuff. It can move like Barbie!

Monday was a Youth Day holiday, hurrah! :D the guitar movie ppl, with Suf & I, went to play LAN at some ulu place in Kembangan. Suf & I reached at 8.40am & we waited very long. Yay, pretty Suf. My wife. Hahaha.

In the end, we could only play at 9.45. -__- haha. Got owned in Battlefield & Dota. Roar! Rushed to Vivocity to watch TRANSFORMERS after 3+ hrs of gaming & met up with Jean. The movie's daaamn cool!!! Pool was great too, Jean & I make a formidable team & robbed the guys (actually, only Farhan & the Chi-s!) of their manhood. HAHAHA.

Then, it was the day of our SYF presentation! Our last performance surpassed SYF's. Haha. :) I'm so glad that we didn't screw up much. It hit me, during the pause just before Gavotte II, that it was our LAST performance together already. I mean, I knew that, but the impact didn't really hit me until onstage. Felt relieved that the journey has ended on a high note, it's time to focus on studies, but also, felt terribly down at that moment. =/

No more crazy sectionals (guitar 1!),
lunching together before practices,
jamming in the guitar room, on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays,
attempts to do homework before practices with the rest,
and 23784129231024234 other stuff. :(
NO MORE MOMENT TOUCH!

The Guitarists. :)The Numb3r Game. :)
The Combo Band. :)Movie people (majority present, anyway)! :) We've watched PotC 3, Shrek 3, Ocean's 13, Fantastic 4 & Transformers. And played X hours of xbox & P hours of pool. Harry Potter & Tommy Emmanuel's next! ROCK ON! :D here are most of the Transformers people. Farhan is the All Spark. Hahaha. BUMBLEBEE!

I love TPJC Guitar Ensemble. =)

And today, I dragged my tired body out of bed for 40 mins of math vectors. From 8.30-1pm, I was stuck in school. Great. -__- I should have followed my instincts & ponned school today.

Okay, I know this is a lengthy post. Parents are getting antsy about 'A' levels since I told them about the state of CTs. =/ can't go online that often now. Bye! & dammit, I put on E99 kg.

No comments: