I think it included something about Libertad, studying at the expo, still kinda awkward relationship with parents, school (!), screwed up timetables, forgoing the Tommy Emmanuel concert, bitching in school, 8stars, China scholars as boyfriends (HAHA, I hear you, Eric!), friendship, 30 mins wait for bus 31, prelims in 6 weeks (impending doom), Harry Potter 5 (average movie la, with some funneh parts), Counter-Strike/Half Life, damn sickness, all those tags, moonwalking, losing weight, whipped cream, Gatsby's new moving rubber, etc.
Uh huh, it's quite a lot. :P
Oh yeah, and online shopping too. GAP HAS A SALE. Ning & I wanted to buy a hoodie which costs S$19 only. But when I went back to sgspree, the spree was closed. :(
Note: she's got a nice figure. =/ and I'm fricking tired. G'night.This fight could be the last fight
No giving and no winning
One time could be the all the time
Should we decide to end the misery

No comments:
Post a Comment