So, even before PTM, my parents fly into a rage after a call from my physics teachers. Details prolly included my grades, the fucking KIT & my performance in class, which were basically what my parents yelled at me about. Bloody hell. I don't wanna explain myself here, cos it's a fucking waste of time anyways.
Yes, you all don’t understand why though I take KI, which is supposed to promote critical thinking, I don’t use my brain to think at all. Geez, just because I’m in KI doesn’t necessarily mean that I’ve got to be smarter. That is such a stupid generalization & a bloody insult.
Don't make fucking assumptions about me, someone you don't even know well, because sometimes good intentions result in fucked up consequences.
Thanks for the 18 years & counting of no parental support. If you call snide remarks, (mostly unfair) accusations, constant nagging, verbal thrashings & yelling matches supporting your daughter in her studies, good for you.
I've got no fucking confidence for anything.
Fuck, I know I use lots of vulgarities when I'm pissed, stressed or miserable. Right now, I'm all three. Go away if you can't take it. So what if I use such words? It's not your problem, anyways.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment