Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm A Viking

Meh. You know, I feel damn empty now. No, not being emo or sad or anything.
Just... a sense of emptiness. Unfulfilled. Thinking a lot, that's all.
I think talking to Jean today made me think. Haha, thanks ah.

I still laugh & have fun.
My AC Milan team has won 2 games in the master league of winning11 so far.
Even without Kaka, Dida, Gattuso (?) & one more dude whose name eludes me.
I'm really proud of them. :)
Now now, I believe that I can win ML okay? Gooo, my little soccer players!

I still study like before. In fact, more than before.
Have sort of started on math & physics revision for CTs.
Geog & KI & the I/S? Shits.
My confidence level for CTs is very high.
So high, that an ant can reach the top in 1E-3534934985 ms.
Whoa, too much physics.

KI lessons, growing up... Both have had a similar effect on me.
They're making me question every damn thing. Don't take things at face value.
Logically take apart statements & analyse them to locate the flaw.
While this brings abt revelations, it makes life a little more bitchier.
Or a little more sweeter, depending.

I dunno. I just feel damn hollow. Is this what robots feel like, if they feel at all?
Anyway, I'm merely a tiny, insignificant speck on the map of life.
I know, the butterfly effect, etc. Still, I'm sure everyone gets this feeling.
Don't get me wrong, methinks life is quite awesome now.
Quite? Yeah, I guess so. Weary of some things? Yeah, I guess so.
Only have some difficulty putting my heart & soul into studying, among others.

Jeez, and now my parents aren't on good terms with me.
Whoa. Great. :((((((((

Yeah, take a look at this & be totally awed by my high score. ;)

Tata.

No comments: