Pictures. Stars. Dreams. It summarizes up everything. I love pictures, the instant capture of a special (or not) moment. And you know what Last night was totally terrible. Bad news from the hospital & my dad said that all we can do is to wait. I was dreading The Call today, hoping that it wouldn't be so soon. =/ every sms, every call. I know we gotta keep on smiling & going on with life, but... oh well. Other than this nagging worry, today was a pretty fine day. I laughed. I had fun. I learnt.
Apart from the usual curriculum, I learnt that if I were born in an African village, I wouldn't survive cos I can't protect myself with blowdarts. =/ Chiweng said so when we were shooting the bubble tea pearls at a cardboard opposite & I've no skills to speak of cos all my pearls barely made it past the halfway mark until he taught me this super technique.
College day tmr and KI makeup lesson in the morning. How ironic, for tmr's lesson I have to find quotes on happiness & what they teach me about happiness. I got a tummyache from eating 2 curry puffs during KI today. Ow. Being a pig ain't good today. But today's class was quite enriching in terms of aesthetics. :) and learning abt my classmates too.
I feel damn alone now.

No comments:
Post a Comment