Sunday, May 20, 2007

In Loving Memory

I don't care who reads this.
On 19 May 2007, it was quiet when she took her last breath at 7.15pm.

It was inevitable. The spreading cancer cells was an indication. The coma she slipped into the morning before was a sign. The tumor on the spinal cord that left her paralysed.

And even though you're gone, you still mean the world to me

Goodbye. I love her & I miss her so much already, but I'm glad her suffering stopped. If there was ever anything like unconditional love, that was what we received from her. She loved & cared for us so much at her own expense. I'll cherish seventeen years worth of her memories.

You were as kind as you could be


From SGH, we brought her home to fulfill her last wish. To pass away at home, surrounded by her family & on a Saturday. Because, even during her last days on earth, she knew that Saturday is when most of us are free. So that we can be with her. Even during her last moments she thought of us first.

I sing tonight cause it comforts me


I love you.

Thanks for all you've done, I've missed you for so long
I can't believe you're gone, you still live in me
I feel you in the wind, you guide me constantly

No comments: