Thursday, April 12, 2007

When I'm Gone

[edit] I know this is like, really late but...Man U won Roma 7-1!!! Isn't that like, total ownage? :D hahaha. It's damn cool la. Spectacular goals, from what I've heard. [/edit]

This year's SYF is thoroughly screwed up, somehow. And it isn't even my own syf. :( Godspeed was quite powerful but Safari was slightly messy, thus, a silver for tk band. :( oh well.

Today started off WELL. :D the rehfels dude appeared at the bus stop again! Haha. Eye candy early in the morning is brain food. Then the day improved, then it was bad, badder but then after that everything went up, up, up! :D hahaha. Yeah. Today was good stuff. Complete with 8stars. ******** is brain food too. Lol.

Also, it rained! That contributed to the net good of today. Haha. Crazy, outta nowhere, downpour from the heavens. WHEE. And it rained like, TWICE. Ultra awesome.

I learnt something from Shannon today. =)
#1: go to Google, click on more >>
#2: to to MAPS.
#3: select 'get directions'.
#4: enter New York, New York into the first box.
#5: enter Paris, France into the second box.
#6: click on 'Get Directions'.
#7: view route no. 23 in the column on the left hand side. HEE.

... oh man. 23. =\ 23 is one scary movie if you watch it alone on a laptop with earphones connected and you don't hear anything other than your own breathing & the sounds of the movie. I'M A TIMID PERSON! I watched half the movie so far & I got freaked out.

We got the ocip dvds! But the sucky thing is that I can't view them cos the stupid discs hang my laptop. :( damn sad. I really miss Cambodia. It's been 4 or 5 months.

SYF IS IN ONE WEEK OHMYGOSH.
19/04. 19 + 4 = 23.
maybe I shouldn't be freaking out over 23. Haha.

So hold me when I'm here
Right me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared
And love me when I'm gone

No comments: