Sunday, April 15, 2007

Map of the Problematique

PW: B. Don't wanna say anymore. Bitched enough already.

The recital at ACJC was pretty good. :) hahaha. We were like, high from the time we reached the guitar room til 10.30pm, when we were walking to the bus stop. Hahaha. More than 8 hrs of craziness. Basically, we just made a lot of noise. :D and laughed. And sang. And... took pictures. WHEE! I think we played quite well during the recital itself too! Rehearsal wasn't that good but we improved. Whoosh! Guitar wave! Hahaha. Yest was a fantastic day sia.

I've found the faith I had lost earlier on in the week. :)

THE GUITAR GUYS (most, ahem :D) LOOKED SO SUAVE! :D hahaha, seriously. They looked really great in their all-black suits with a red tie. :P the girls, on the other hand, looked pregnant on friday. After alterations, we looked less pregnant which is a huge improvement. LOL. But with the red ribbon in our hair & our pretty dress, we appeared like nice, innocent maidens. HAHAHA. Which is very, very true aye? And I say, yes, you look wonderful tonight... whee!

Fun fact of the day:
I tripped on my really long dress while walking up the steps. TWICE.

You know, I'll really miss the ensemble after handover. :(
one of the best bunch of people I've met in this hell of a college, ever.

My nose has been runny recently. =/ don't like it. I slept while waiting for the tailor on friday, then when I woke up an hr later, my eyes were red & tearing, nose was runny like mad. Haha. Some thought I was crying. Then this morning also. Tsk.

And now, for a totally random picture! :D courtesy of Chiweng.

Gotta catch 'em all! POKEMON! x)

And no one thinks they are to blame
Why can't we see
That when we bleed
We bleed the same

No comments: