Friday, April 20, 2007

SYF! :D

(%^&$*%$@ blogger deleted my post. Here it is, AGAIN.)
GOLD WITH HONOURS! :D remember us.
Haha. I'm really really happy for the honourable ensemble. We've strived so hard & came this far. WOOHOO! Some seniors & the seniors' seniors came down to support us too. Yay!

But after we performed onstage, I just felt defeated. We've played far better before & I'm very disappointed. Not in anyone in the ensemble, but in myself. To put it simply, I played about as well as that guy we removed from the SYF ensemble. I have no idea what went wrong. My fingers just went haywire. =/

By the way, we were the 23rd school to perform yesterday. It was also 19/4. 19 + 4 = 23. We have 23 J2s in the ensemble. Adam: ahh! GWH also has 23 letters! ...last one's a fake.

Congrats to Mr Choo too! The 3 schools he conducted all achieved GWH. Cool stuff! Thanks for treating us all to dinner at Mr Teh Tarik. :D the food was delicious.

And congrats to NAE too! :D haha. Temasek JC maintained their gwh.

You know, I like having crazy, lame friends who are whacked up in the head, in one way or another. I'm weird. o_o not that all my friends are crazy. But... you know. I miss the crazy carefree days in sec 3 and sec 4. And the crazy, lame people too, of course.

I LOVE THE ENSEMBLE! I kinda regret getting to know most of them more this year only. Sigh. So many memories & great friends there. Guitar 1, the committee, the combo guys. We WILL give a smokin' hot performance on Mon! :D this is how happy we should look always.

Hahaha. Damn cute la. 8stars also damn cute today. x) ********, I really wanna tell you but it's super embarrassing, you know? So I'm not gonna tell you.

OOH, I get to end lessons at 10.30am on monday cos of the EU thing! WOO!
My voice is damn sexy now. Screamed/shouted/sang too much yesterday. :)
'Without freedom there can be no morality.' ahh! How to write this essay!?
Next up, GUITAR NIGHT at the end of may.

RABBITS IN THE HOLE!
Must play Gavotte II properly
;)

No comments: