Sunday, April 22, 2007

Metalingus

We bought 3 boxes of yummy red strawberries at the supermarket today! :) hahaha. So happy. This morning was good. Had breakfast with Ken & we had a really funny conversation abt the Big Event that's gonna happen in 2 weeks. Tall B. didn't turn up, I'm so disappointed. Tsk. I bought a new sleeping top! x) it's this really large blue stripey shirt. WHEE.

My mum made jelly & added the fresh strawberries in! :D it's really good.

Sunday is ending soon & I haven't done anything constructive. =/ oh heck. Okay I'm gonna go mug now! Because mugging is good. Because it's 22/4 today & my last 'A' level paper is on 20/11. LESS than 7 mths left! AHHH. Help! I've got to seriously START mugging.

Last night I heard this dude say,"Eh, cannot eat char kway teow. Must eat something more constructive." ... right, brudda.

Cannot play guitar. :( too much guitar these days. I will MUST limit myself!

I just watched 4 episodes of Heroes in a row. I had loads of jelly. I'm listening to Dishwalla's 'Candleburn'. I'm laughing to myself. I received lots of SYF pics. I'M HIGH. :D

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back
I'll fight to remain

No comments: