Sunday, April 29, 2007

Rip It Up

Okay, procrastination is really biting me in the ass now. And it hurts reeeally bad. =/ I thought I had gotten rid of it but it came back to haunt me this week. Which explains the pile of accumulated homework since monday.

The free-will/morality essay which I lost so I gotta REDO. (4 days overdue! SHIT.)
Geog climo tutorial.
Physics line spectra tutorial & quantum 1(b) study guides.
(which is with Lishan cos she forgot to hand it to me.)

Oh bloody hell. :/ $*%&^!@* HOMEWORK, YOU SUCK. Freakity freakity freak.

Argh. My eyes were tiny cos I was tired after the ACJC recital. Anyway, say hi to Jean! :) she's really nice cos she was being all calm when I freaked out abt the lost essay. She says if cannot find still can chiong the essay tmr. NO MORE GOING OUT ON TUESDAY! Chiong all the hw I have & kick procrastination out of my life.

No time to think about 8stars but he's still at the back of my mind. :P
I'm trying my best to be a nerd. That's my dream for now. O.o
And paranoia is in the air, choking up my lungs. =/ shit.

No comments: