Anyway, this month has been screwed up.
I can't decide what's truth and what's not.
I'm really feeling the inferiority complex now.
It's getting hard to keep my confidence level up with all the stuff going on.
Where do I stand in so many things?
Unsure of what are people's intentions & not liking it.
Family stuff too. Dad's sick, grandma's still not well yet.
And mum is trying my patience too with over-nagging & snappishness.
But I'm keeping quiet & not talk back cos that'll create more unhappiness.
Adlin, I read that tag of yours & it nearly made me cry. Love you, gf.
Friends, teachers ask me whether I'm feeling stressed/tired.
I smile & reply, "No, I just slept late last night."
Sorry if I've been brusque. I'm so damn tired of people & everything.
I guess I'll just study intensively for these remaining 6 months.
And hopefully, reap the rewards next year.
To heck with reality. I'm gonna watch Heroes episode 10 now. Escapist.
Thank god I'm celebrating my birthday at Sultan Shoal. Beautiful place.But I'll also be studying for CTs there. =/
On the bright side, tpjc's modern dance got gwh! :)
Well it’s trapped up inside you
There’s no peace there’s no hope
Well it’s trapped up inside you
Well come this way, come this way now

No comments:
Post a Comment