Monday, December 11, 2006

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Hello. :)

My wireless has crashed, ADSL is going mad & even the LAN connection hates me. >:( Thus. See y'all online in about a million years or when my internet revives itself. Which is about the same time, sadly.

Good news!
the certain someone didn't know about That Someone. :D
Bad news?
oh, now the certain someone knows. -__-

Hahaha. Great. I really want the 'plot' to move on, staying stagnant for too long isn't good.. & I'm also trying to give up on HIM, so I wanna find out whether he likes anyone and if so, who. So I can give up! :D Okayokay. I'm confused. The past few days have been a whirlwind of emotions. Ohwell. I really wanna give up. But at the same time I don't wanna. Confusion.

Been trying to associate his face with that notorious Jon, y'know? So maybe I'll get warned off or sth. Sigh. Because.. sometimes he can remind me of Jon & not in a good way. Look at how that guy turned out, poor Flute. He's such a basket la. She's gonna kill me for this. =/

Alright. Even Mac's hates me. Laptop battery's close to 0% now & they don't wanna let me use their power outlet. Rawr! OH. And my sms limit's busted too. Been using my dad's hp to msg people, hehe.

Guitar exam's tmr. I'm never gonna take another music practical exam anymore. I hate exams, they take the life out of anything fun. First it was piano, then now guitar. SYF's next year, damn impt. I can't let myself resent the guitar like I did the piano. So what if it's a measure of my abilities? Don't give me that crap, it's a one-off thing. Hence, no more exams for me. I really don't like them.

Obviously
(this is what I do when I'm bored & wanna sort out my feelings. haha!)
Recently I’ve been
Hopelessly reaching
Out for this guy
Who stays in my mind, believe me
He’s got no girlfriend
Which drives me round the bend
Cos if he’s got one, I will have no chance
And give up
For so many nights now
I find myself thinking about him now

Cos obviously, he’s out of my league
How can I win not knowing what he thinks
And I know I never will be good enough for him
No no, never will be good enough for him

Wanna escape now
Wanna know how, yeah
And out to somewhere
And live with no care, that’s so nice
And put him behind me (And put him behind me)
Go to a place where I won’t see him

Cos obviously, he’s out of my league
I’m wasting my time cos he’ll never be mine
And I know I never will be good enough for him
No no, never will be good enough for him

He’s out of my hands
And I never know where I stand
Cos I’m not good enough for him
(Good enough for him)
Enough enough for him
Good enough for him
Good enough for him

Cos obviously, he’s out of my league
I’m wasting my time cos he’ll never be mine
And I know I never will be good enough for him

Cos obviously, he’s out of my league
How can I win, not knowing what he thinks
And I know I never will be good enough for him
No no, never will be good enough for him

No more internet for me til Wednesday morning or sth. Miss me! Hahaha. And John? Wait in suspense. ;) Lol.. I'm evil sia.

ONE MORE THING! :D HELLOOOOOO ADLIN! YOU'RE BACK!

No comments: