I'm well on my way to being broke. And I think some people still owe me money but I can't remember who. :| Sigh. Over $40 or so. It's a LOT. Anyway. The overnight stay at the guitar chalet turned into a 2 night stay. Hahaha. Damn fun. Let me backtrack first.
Wednesday
Went out with Jasmine, Maddie & Kaya. :) wheee! I miss crapping with them, heh. In no order, we subway-ed, I had caramel frapp, watched a bit of Deathnote 1 on my laptop, went shopping. Hahaha! 'You will do what I say'. :P and that kickass cute muffin! MRT-ed down to Eastpoint's Sakae for dinner then on to SCH for the niibori concert. Which was an eye opener & the ticket was $36 so I'm broker than I thought I was. I had another cup of black coffee [starbucks again, heh] before that. The caffeine from both coffees didn't kick in until some time after the concert. -_- Ohwell.
Thursday
12am+, finally reached the guitar chalet. Quite late & not a lot of people were left. I'd never been to those tiny chalets before so it was new for me. :D some people say I had a deprived childhood. In the end, Wenrong & I were the only J1s left. Haiyo. Played a little mahjong, I quite miss it. Then it was soccer/car-racing time! Hahaha. Played lots of soccer, I really suck at it. =\ 'Ehh don't pass the ball to number 3!', 'walao, why number 3 ______?!'.. I was #3. Paiseh la. It was my first time playing that game okay?
Caffeine kept me awake til 7am or so, then conked out for 2 hours. I've realised that I tend to curl up into a ball to sleep if it's not in my own bed. It's quite comfy that way! Woke up to eat breakfast then I can't really remember what we did even though it was just yest morning. Heh. Went home in the afternoon. Chatted online with Denise, MK & John. I wanna win that scoop of B&J's! :] Then slept for 4 hours. HEH.
Returned to the guitar chalet at night, after grabbing another of starbucks' black coffee. One word: addiction. Hahaha. :P This time, watched them car-race a bit & then played 'Ultimate Alliance' with Junrong, Abbas, Adam & Rubin while Eric watched. Whoohoo!
Friday
I was the Human Torch aka Fireman for 4 hours I think. Hehe. Damn lame game [it rhymes!]. Tons of crazy fun & bitching too. xD Man, it just brings back those times with Mie, Kaya, Sarah-ann, etc. With lots more dialect & screwed up quotes. Haha! & I thought it was difficult to find people with the same..er, mindset as me. Wheee. But too bad most are from the '04 & '05 batch. :( At least I had Mie to crap abt anything during practices in SAC. Like how Cherie would say, damn annoying!
Abi tried to teach Goldi, Deliang & Rayner bridge but it was mostly a comedy. =) really funny watching her teach them, haha! Like how Sharlene tried to teach the Babes bridge a long time ago. Seriously funny stuff! Played one round of mahjong after I took a super short nap & then more soccer! Whee! I lost 3 games in a row; 0-9, 0-2 then 0-6. =__= I've got 3 main strategies. To have a one man show, to pass like mad, or when the opponent possesses the ball, slide like mad. Hahaha. Guess which one I used the most? :) I laughed lots too, couldn't help it. My AC Milan/Bayer L. players looked like they were breakdancing. x)
Junrong & I got a shock when we thought we saw something on the TV screen. Hahaha. My heart skipped a beat I think & it really did look like that. Then we had a good laugh. Hehe that was incoherent. Oh & there was this OBESE cockroach in the toilet, very freaky. Multiply the body mass of your usual cockroach & there you go. The guys tried to drown it by drenching it in Coke, mission was a failure.
Then Rubin & I rushed down to TM Mac's for guitar comm meeting. Whew. Bought the Muse ticket, got heartbroken while paying & shopped for some stuff. The ticket includes the words 'rain or shine'. One word flashed through my mind this time & it wasn't 'addiction' this time. Something bad. If by some miraculous chance I'm able to go for the concert & it RAINS.. Walao ehh. >:(
I think I'm addicted to Winning Eleven now. Hahaha. I wanna buy a PSP just to play that stupid game! And I've realised sth. Really slow, but at least I've realised it. When people read blogs, it isn't necessary for them to tag. So, I don't know who actually visits my blog.. Which is really really dangerous considering all the, um, stuff others & myself say here.
I've had more than a few clues from a certain someone [but not THAT someone] hinting that he knows The Secrrret. Gut feeling. I think he kinda figured it out from reading my blog. Ohman. I'm hoping that he hasn't told That Someone yet. Or else.. I dunno. It'll be weird. I seriously think there's a 90% chance of him knowing. HEY. You should know who you are.. Yeah. So, er, don't tell HIM please? Or talk to me online, safest. Tell me how much you know! Omg. I'm freaked out. About things concerrrning him.. whoever you are, just sms me or like I said, chat with me on MSN. IT'S WAY SAFER! Anyway, that thing is hopeless. =( So, yeah. And then some people made it so obvious too. =_= Thanks, ah. Lol. Anyway. GOODNIGHT. It's 3.36pm & I can feel my brain turning into mush.
But fighting all the demons will take time
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment