Whoo, I like the lyrics of this song. By Breaking Benjamin. Lol.. :D All the world is waiting for the sun... Aha. Not me! I want the rain to go on forever & ever!
OH! I've dragged my targets down. So now, I just aim to pass all 4 H2s & 2 H1s. KI, Physics, Math, Geog. Chinese, Lit. Omg. If I get 'E', I'll be happy already. Just wanna get promoted now. :| Bleargh. Really. If I pass everything, I'll be euphoric! Like, seriously la. Promos have been totally shittified so far. >:[ Geog was totally screwed up. Wth la..
I've decided on another guitar! Not the Epi LP anymore..
Squier Affinity Stratocaster!!! :D It looks good, there's the red & the reviews say it's good for the money too! Woots. But then I was told to buy the Fender Strat if I have the resources to do so.. I would prefer a Fender rather than a Squier. Wait long long ar. Actually, I'm not sure how much the strat costs.. Haha. I think it's within my range.. I hope. I think it's abt $300? Still okay la.. Right??
Squier is the cheap version of Fender.
Epiphone is the cheap version of Gibson.
What abt Ibanez?
Oh well. Going to SweeLee tmr to check things out.. & Peninsula.. & Excelsior.
As for the amp, I think I'll be getting a Roland one? Roland Cube-15. There's a microcube, which is really cute! :D I hope it won't go beyond $150.. Or else I'm so dead. :X Oh man, I'm so confused abt the stuff to buy!!
YAY! I can borrow Tall B.'s X Box after my exams end! which is like, next monday? 8D Whoohoo! Cool sia. I wanna play Halo~ :] Wheeeee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment