They were so horrible, I refuse to elaborate. Other than the vulgarity filled smses I sent to some people.. Whoops. Sorry about that. :] But it really was bad!
But! :) I cooked Maggi Mee for lunch! [lunch = 4+pm]. Wheeee. So happy. I love noodles~~
Oh, can you believe that I didn't eat lunch for 2 days last week?! Haha. Promos were taking up too much of my time, such that I actually forgot to eat. Hehehe.. No wonder I still had $5 left from last week. Woo. Lol..
I'm so drained from the almost back-to-back exams.. Rah. =__= Math + Physical Geog tmr. Ooh yeah. I'm so looking forward to it, seriously.
I'm replenishing my energy now with... PEANUT BUTTER~!! xD Haha! It's really tasty okay? I dug out a teaspoon of peanut butter [how sinful] & started licking it. It's really delish when eaten this way, haha! Oh, honey tastes good this way too. A bit sweet though, so can't eat too much at one time. :) Honey's great. Yumm. ... Damn, now I'm hungry.
Quote of the Day [prolly of the week too]:
Sit down & keep quiet, or else I'll retain all of you!Right, I know that the physics paper was damn tough, but don't have to say until like that right?! The cursed word is 'retain', btw. It's... a bad omen. [winces] Really bad. [screams & runs away like a lunatic] With the level of 'sadism' they have, they can give Miss Lim a run for her money. Omg. It was horrible.
- By a random frustrated Physics teacher

No comments:
Post a Comment