Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Goodbye Girl

'Remember goodbye doesn't mean forever,
Let me tell you goodbye, doesn't mean we'll never be together again.'

I love this song! The lyrics, the tune & the vocals. Haha. Hootie & the Blowfish rocks! :P I'm kinda obsessed with them aye?

Not a bit of studying today, a first in more than a month. :) I feel so light now, all the weight is gone for the moment. Just wait til the intensive PW & Chinese timetable is implemented! Then everything will come crashing down on the poor J1s again. Oh well. Let's just concentrate on this carefree moment. Actually one of the PW components is due either tmr or this Friday, so not much time anyways.

I think I'll prolly end up buying the Ibanez SA120, the 2006 edition. It's slightly better than the original SA120, cos of a few mods. :] It looks good & in theory, sounds good. I'm gonna pop by SweeLee before the sale to try it out. And look arnd for more stuff to grab during the sale, if I get to go. ARGH. IF. I. GET. TO. GO. D: Buh. As for amps I think it'll be the cube-15 for me.. Though cube-30's somuchmorebetter but due to the lack of funds... Sigh. I'm spending so much on the electric even though I can't play anything well. :|

Guitar exams are coming soon & I haven't touched the pieces since.. mid Sept? O_o I'd better start practicing soon if I want a distinction. Scales are alright, a bit worried for sight-reading.. Bleh.

Results tmr. Math & Physics.. Flah dee dah. Not as scared for Math as I am for Physics. Gawd, Physics was a super killer okay? For me, even Chinese was a bit easier!!! CHINESE LEH! D: Promos sucked. Hmm.. I wanna get back the KI paper, can't wait anymore! I wanna see how much I screwed up.. =\

I'm having so much fun making those picture movies & slideshows now... Haha! :P I think I'm just wasting my time.. when I could have played Minesweeper Anyone got lower than 44 seconds for the Intermediate level of Minesweeper yet? This game is addicted okay? =)

No comments: